Excellent question. I think I prefer the black and white one because it has more of the photographer in it than the color (if that makes any sense).
Give me the color!
I agree with Jean. The B&W doesn't give me the scent and texture that the color ones does.
so the color one is reality. that's what a flower looks like. I can go look at one and get the same image. give me something different. let my imagination roam...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Excellent question. I think I prefer the black and white one because it has more of the photographer in it than the color (if that makes any sense).
Give me the color!
I agree with Jean. The B&W doesn't give me the scent and texture that the color ones does.
so the color one is reality. that's what a flower looks like. I can go look at one and get the same image. give me something different. let my imagination roam...
Post a Comment