
I'm 48 and still to this day whenever I see candy canes I think of my Grammy. She was from very modest means and our present each year was a candy cane with a crisp dollar bill wrapped around it. I miss her, she was awesome.

I started collecting these guys a lifetime ago from a crafter in upstate NY. They always make me smile.

Will the winter rain ever stop? I took a similar photo just a month ago and it is striking how different they are. The color is gone in the garden, the pool is closed and all the toys put away.

I'm taking advice from w-stop, ie how you describe a photo is as important as the photo itself. Ergo the increase in verbage. Special K and I spent the afternoon putting the ornaments on this tree. Laughing because the integral tool we used was the swiffer extension duster pole. We were so inventive yet looked quite white trashish. ANYWAY... I like this photo because of the reflection of my house in the ornaments, the drops of water and the streaks of rain. During the day this tree is the only color on the block.
No comments:
Post a Comment